How to source expertise to meet your needs and interests
The single-point of contact means R&D activity can be designed to suit your context and priorities. This might include, for example, working with the IOE to:
- read more about what our tailored R&D work looks like in practice here.
- source expertise related to particular research foci, either in person or via tailored literature reviews
- engage a researcher to co-design data-gathering tools and analyse the data collected
- co-design and lead local professional development sessions for staff in your school or alliance,
for example to: build enquiry skills or equip middle leaders/Specialist Leaders to facilitate rigorous investigations within and across schools
- pursue Masters accreditation, for example, a new 30 credit Module, Leading Research & Development
- explore what R&D means for you with the IOE Research Advisory Service.
- contact us to arrange a face-to-face R&D conversation